Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Type of Blogging, the Repost

Today I found how to repost blogging, or using something that someone has blogged about before. I really liked reading about Jamie's Blog this week when she talked about The 21st Century School House. So, if you click on the links you can see what her post is all about. I also found that the repost is very similar to "retweeting" in Twitter.

I found this fascinating quote today:



TwitterTwitter in Plain English - Good introIntroduction to Twitter (Technical Description)Dr. Z, Emerging Instructional Technologies Fall '09, Sep 2009



You should read the whole article.



This is my take on the repost or the reblog. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting repost. I couldn't find the quote that you included. Where is it?

    ReplyDelete