Thursday, September 10, 2009

Social Networking in My Life

I joined MySpace a few years ago when it was popular, but never really checked it much. I was very resistant to trying Facebook, and now I know why. When I was done teaching, I finally joined and I am now addicted to it. I like to log on and see what is happening in my friends and families lives. It is a way that I keep updated on what is going on in the lives of those that I don't get to see or talk to very often. I even like to take the little quizzes like about how I might die; when I am 97 and by heatstroke at football practice. I like to play the games and do the trivia sites to see if I know more useless knowledge than my friends.
Steph mentioned that she has not gotten into it very much in her blog, http://stephsschoolblog-steph.blogspot.com/2009/09/social-networking-in-education.html. I can say, I almost wish I hadn't started, because now I am on there way more than I need to be. I couldn't really find any other blogs outside of our class, but I will look and see if I can find any to post later.
Gotta go, have to check to see how my Mafia is doing...

1 comment:

  1. So Facebook is taking over your life? It can be overwhelming. You need to find a topic and then search for blogs on that topic.

    ReplyDelete