Thursday, October 1, 2009

Review Blogging

So, I was looking at the different types of blogging and the review blog caught my eye this week. I would like to review my cell phone. When I first got the LG Voyager, I thought it was really cool. My last phone had been a Motorola Razor and This was definitely an update. I new that I had wanted a phone that had the touch screen and that flipped open to the keyboard for texting. The LG Voyager fit the bill.
At first I did not have any trouble with it. Then it started calling people while it was in my back pocket, so the lock on the screen was unlocking on it's own. Every once in awhile it would also just shut off for no reason because I sat and barely hit the power button. It also doesn't always like to unlock for me when I want it to, so at least there is the button on the side that you can use instead of the touch screen.
I do like the fact that I can open the phone and type text messages much easier with all of the letter and symbols right there. Since I usually use my phone for texting this is a big plus for me.
So, all-in-all I might not buy this phone again if given the choice, but I would buy a phone that has the full keyboard again.

1 comment: